Till what age can a woman have sex? This question must have come in the mind of every woman. Generally, every woman assumes that with age, the desire to have sex decreases. Some also believe that after menopause , sexual life remains negligible.
Till what age can a woman have sex?
On the other hand, if we talk on the basis of scientific facts, then a woman can have sex as long as she wants. Of course, after the age of 40, there is a change in the sex life of women, but it is also true that they are more satisfied with their sex life than before. Scientific research also says that women of 65 years of age can also remain sexually active.
Today in this article we will discuss this issue that till how long can a woman have sex.
Read Also – Female Arousal Stages and Tips to Increase
At what age can a woman have sex / desire to have a relationship?
It would not be wrong to say that women are not able to openly express their views regarding sex. At the same time, scientific research says that there is no end age for a woman to have sex. Women can remain sexually active even after turning 65. Let us try to understand this in a sequential manner on the basis of facts –
- In a research conducted by the University of California, women aged 40-100 years were included. Half of these women admitted that they are still sexually active. Most of these women admitted that they were able to get aroused, maintain lubrication and orgasm during sex , even after the age of 80.
- According to research, women over the age of 80, who are sexually active, were the most likely to find satisfaction through orgasm.
- Another thing that came out in this research was that women are more satisfied with their sex life as they get older. More than half of women over the age of 80 admit that they are always or most of the time sexually satisfied during sex.
- Another important fact revealed in this research is that sexually active women get orgasm not only from sexual intercourse, but also from other ways of touching or getting intimate by partner helps them to get sexual satisfaction.
Effect of increasing age of woman on sex
Age and sex drive are both closely related. With ageing, the estrogen level begins to decline. Along with this, diseases, medicines and physical fatigue also play a role in reducing sex drive. Let us know in detail this relationship between increasing age and sex drive –
- There is a decline in libido with age , which is another side effect of menopause. In such a situation, this problem can be corrected by persisting in sexual activity through partner’s help or self-stimulation.
- Mental problems like stress , depression and anxiety affect the mental health of women and sex drive also decreases in them.
- Consumption of medicines like anti-depressants can also decrease the libido of women.
- Diseases like arthritis , cancer , diabetes , high blood pressure , coronary artery disease and neurological disorders can affect sex drive.
Till now, it has been heard and said that after menopause, there is a negative effect on the sex life of women. At the same time, research says that even after 65, women can enjoy sex life openly. For older women, orgasm is not only a sexual intercourse, but also ways like touching by the partner are also a means of sexual satisfaction.